Sunday, May 17, 2015

Rainy day thoughts with the biggest yard sale coming up

 The rain is helping me stay focused on going through the piles, making piles all for the biggest yard
sale that's coming up here at the shopette May 27 thru 29. 

 Day 2 of the rain...and it's puddling up...I don't like going out in the garage when it's chilly so my workroom is getting the cleansing. Everything inside it will be 20% off those three days.

 My new mothers day present is loving this rain, so glad we poked holes in the bottoms.

 Old laundry wash tub stands don't always need two tubs...try something different.

 I will be posting these two nice triple action ice cream freezers on vintage yard sale Utah Monday.

 This one is a husky brand, very heavy duty and the insides are clean and useable on both 60.00 each.

all my wrinkly crinkly 10 yd. ribbon bundles regular 5.00 will be 3.00 at the sale!

we will keep preparing for the yard sale...if by chance the last week is rainy too (sure hope not)...we will need to chose a new date so please keep checking back. Rain just does not work with this big event.

No comments: